Website Design & Development
We provide a full service, strategic approach to website projects, beginning with an overview of your goals and objectives. Your investment in your website is an important one, and we want to help make your website an effective marketing tool for your business.
Here is an overview of our website planning, design and development process:
- Working with you, we come up with a strategy for content development, including keyword research to ensure your website is targeting the right people.
- Once content is created, we present a schematic outline of the content layout for the website (called a wireframe), and then move on to design mock up/prototype.
- Once the design is approved, we begin building a custom website in code on a staging server.
- We present this to you and then work with you to make any final minor edits before launching the website.
- We set up Google Analytics and can do testing to make sure the site is performing well and passing Google's metrics.
- We can also work with you to set up a mailing list service, such as Mail Chimp, to gather leads and create email marketing campaigns.
Custom website design and development starts at $8000.
Tara is amazing! She came to our project highly recommended by other nonprofits and small businesses in Arlington and now I am a huge fan too. Her tremendous creativity and technical skills are paired with a kind and competent management philosophy. Tara completely redid our website, our branding, including a new logo, revamped our membership tracking, and helped us figure out some volunteer management solutions. Everything works seamlessly, and the entire process was enjoyable. And since she manages our website now, we get to keep working with her. Don't hesitate to hire Design TLC to design/redesign your website, it will be one of your best business decisions.