We are looking for an enthusiastic, social media and tech-savvy self-starter for a summer internship. Ideal candidates have an understanding of marketing/PR and experience creating images and video for various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Candidates should have strong writing skills.
This paid internship is a remote position for 5-10 hours per week.
- Organize TLC Blog Content
- Create schedule for and write weekly blog posts
- List all posts, date posted and group by category/topic in a Google Sheet
- Create social media images to go with each blog post using Canva and InVideo
- Edit video posts to add captions and upload to YouTube
- Schedule social media using Publer
- Look for content to share/repost on social media
- Work on growing Instagram and Facebook page audiences
Check out our mission and vision - this is important to us and we are looking for team members who understand what we're here for!