How Can We Help During The COVID-19 Crisis?
The news right now is overwhelming. The number of people affected by Conronavirus multiplies exponentially every day, along with a constant barrage of COVID-19 related emails. The rapidly changing information on the spread of the virus and how to respond to it is stressful. Schools in my state are closed for the rest of the school year. I keep pinching myself as this seems too much like a nightmare to be real.
Our team has been busy helping clients navigate this new normal by adding messages to websites, sending emails, and canceling events. Our hearts go out to all the businesses and organizations who are being devastated by the need to close for an indefinite period of time. In a time of crisis, it helps to spring into action.
Here’s how we can continue to help:
- We are on generally call Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm. We periodically check outside those hours for urgent requests. During this stressful time, we are especially focused on the need to take care of ourselves and our families so are trying to limit our online time after business hours.
- Email our support team so we can be sure to see your message and help ASAP. Non-urgent messages will be addressed the following business day.
- We have helped as needed with COVID-19 messages and updates in these first weeks of response. For those on the Plus or Extra maintenance plan, we will continue to help with messages at no extra cost. For clients on the Basic TLC Care plan, please purchase an hour of time if you need additional website updates. We will help you with messages and edits for up to 2 hours of work (50% off).
- More involved work or larger project work will be charged at a discounted rate for those businesses affected by this crisis. We can also work with you on delayed payments or create payment plans. Our goal is to help your website help your business.
- We are happy to help you develop some online programs to keep your customers engaged during this time. Schedule a chat with me here.
- We can also help strategize ways to hit the ground running. We can develop functionality or content to be ready to go when your business can open again. Contact me to talk about ideas to be ready when this is over.
- We are taking on new work. If you know of a local nonprofit or educational organization in need of website help, a new website or SEO services, please let them know about Design TLC.
- We are a remote team working from our homes in Virginia, Florida and Pennsylvania. Reach out if you need some tips on working from home and working with a remote team – we’re happy to share tips and tools!