Posts by Janet Oak

Google Rich Snippets: Why Do I Need One, and How Do I Get One?

snippet

As the quantity of information on the web grows bigger and bigger each day, search engines are constantly updating and refining the way they identify and display that information. According to statcounter.com, Google performed 92% of all searches in February 2019, with the other 8% spread across the rest of the engines. In this post,…

Read More